Spend an amazing day in Croatia by visiting one of the most exciting destinations in the world that is Dubrovnik. The trip starts by door-to-door pick up from Split area, followed by the scenic drive down the Adriatic mainroad and dramatic coastline, accompanied by our knowledgeable driver & guide. On your way there, you will make a stop at the foot of Peljesac peninsula to visit historic village of Ston. On arrival in Dubrovnik, you will be dropped off at the western, Pile Gate where you will have 4-5 hours of free time to see the highlights of this spectacular city.
Split ˃ Valley of Life ˃ Ston ˃ Dubrovnik ˃ Peljesac * ˃ Split
– Oyster farm visit & fresh oyster tasting in Ston: 35,00 € / person
– Lunch in Ston: On request
– Private walking tour of Dubrovnik with licensed local guide: 80,00 €
– Dubrovnik cable car tickets to Mount Srđ: 25,00 EUR / person
– Lunch/dinner in a vinery on Peljesac peninsula:On request
– Sunset wine tasting in a vinery on Peljesac peninsula: From 20,00 € / person
* Stop at Peljesac on return depends on whether you chose an extra activity as suggested above.